Will my nose eventually be similar to what I wanted? (Photos)

I had my nose done 3 weeks ago I've added before pic and what I wanted a lump removed in bridge and mainly the tip refined and slightly lifted however I just don't see even when swelling all gone it's going to be how I vision or desperately wanted please can a surgeon advise me ? Thank you

Rhinoplasty recovery

You are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD