Nose still crooked after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 8 days ago ... my nose still appears to be slightly deviated and the collumella is still turning to the right side ... I have spoken to the ps.. he said although the nose will get more straight in a few months he's not sure if the collumella will ...

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
It's too early to make value judgments with only eight days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Time will tell

Unfortunatelly there is nothing you can do at this time, other than wait. As swelling subsides the nose may get straighter or it may worsen. At 6 months you'll be able to critically analyze your result. Good luck. 

Marcelo Ghersi, MD