Can a nose like this be done?

I currently have a bump and a supratip break and want to keep these but just bring the projection in, and bring it all into proportion with the new smaller projection. I'm just wondering is it possible to have a nose sculpted like this? I have attached pictures of my dream nose. I know you haven't seen my 'before' nose but just want to know if surgeons do this as most people want the perfect little nose so I've never seen an 'after' nose like this! Also can a rhino nose look this natural? Thanks

Maybe. It depends on what your nose looks like now!

Any rhinoplasty is a complex operation, and maintaining a supratip break and a bump make it even way more complicated. It is possible, but how likely it is to succeed depends on your current anatomy. Need to see photos.

See the "Web reference" link, just below my post. At the *very* bottom of that page is a link to instructions on taking photos that are most useful for online consultations like this.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Female rhinoplasty goals - retain a small hump and a supratip break

Without your before photos and personal consultation, bear in mind that any advice you receive online are just best "guesses."  Nonetheless, it appears that your goals are conservative thus often achievable. 

Take note that it is not uncommon for patients to request a small hump or retain some fullness on the bridge of their nose to preserve their ethnicity or distinct feature.  

Also, creating or preserving a small supratip break is a common and often achievable goal in female rhinoplasty as it complements the feminine feature. 

Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs rhinoplasties on a regular basis, ideally over a hundred surgeries a year. 

Good luck and best wishes. 

Can a nose like this be done?

Rhinoplasty is the art of using a patients existing anatomy and finding the right aesthetic balance with their facial structure that the patient finds most pleasing. Unfortunately, it all depends what you start with...thin vs thick skin, soft vs firm cartilage, nostril shape etc. It is not like clay where any shape can be built...a nose that is very possible for one patient may be impossible in another..and vice versa. The best way to know if your goals can be achieved is to see an experienced rhinoplasty specialist who can examine you and even show you with photo morphing what he feels is possible. Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon