Is this normal 2 weeks post breast reduction op? (Photos)

I have had a bilateral Breast reduction 2 weeks ago. I have showered as been told and the steri tape as come off. Is this ok? Also when I check my breast there is some yellow/ green like goo in the suture lines which has then gone onto dry and go hard. Is this all normal ? There is some redness near the suture line but otherwise no itchy, heat. Please help!!

Incision lines two weeks after breast reduction surgery

First, you should always keep your primary surgeon informed as to your progress.  That being said, in inverted-T scar breast procedures, it is common for there to be at least a bit of healing delay at the 'T' portion of the closure.  What I see on the images is not particularly unusual for 2 weeks. The redness bears watching but does not mean there is an infection.  Keep your appointments and follow your surgeon's instructions for managing the scars at this phase and you should do well.  

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Post op breast reduction

From your pictures i can't see an infection, but you should go and see your plastic surgeon if you are at all worried.