Hi, Is this normal? Or the surgery has gone wrong? Also can the implant come out the pocket? (photo)

I had 500cc's silicone implants placed under muscle through areola I've seen that my left boob has dropped alot to the point where it hurts when I bent, i went back to the clinic for a Check up because I thought I might have a seroma but the scan shows there's no fluid. I think something is wrong because is too low compared to the right one and I feel a constant stabbing pain.

Hi, Is this normal? Or the surgery has gone wrong? Also can the implant come out the pocket?

Thank you for your question.  It is impossible to tell what is going on with your breasts in a bra.  Photos with your breast uncovered would be helpful to manage your question.  From your description you may have bottomed out on the left side but examination is necessary to diagnos this.  If you do have bottoming out a pocket revision can correct this.  Please see the link below:

Is this normal

Hello and thank you for your question. From the photos you have posted it is hard to tell what is going on because the bra is propping your breasts up and changing the shape of what they would look like without a bra and in their natural state. From these photos it almost appears as though your left breast implant is dropping appropriately and your right implant is staying a little high. It would also help to know how far out you are from surgery because a lot of these things improve with time. You should definitely express your concerns to your plastic surgeon and see what his recommendations are.

Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Can the breast implant come out of its pocket?

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. Based on your description, you may be experiencing breast implant displacement problems such as bottoming out or lateral displacement.  These types of implant displacement concerns can be associated with significant discomfort. If this is the case, revisionary breast surgery, often involving adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) may be necessary to improve your outcome.

You may wish to post photographs with your next question for more accurate assessment and advice. You may also find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.