Will my nipples sit higher when my breasts have fully settled? (photos)

I know I am only 4 weeks post op but I was wondering if my nipples will sit higher when my breasts have settled? My breast position etc is much better than my previous breast Aug, but I keep looking and thinking I want the nipples to sit a little higher? (I have some skin irritation from the steri strips)

Nipple position

Because you are still fairly early post-op it will take some time to have the swelling resolve. Although the implants may settle into a better position it is unlikely that the nipple will move up significantly

Significant scarring from steri strips

The nipple position may change somewhat but not really by much.  If you don't address that scarring that you have from the steri strips it will become permanent.

Nipple position

Hello and thank you for your question. Since you are still fairly early post-op it will take some time to have the swelling resolve. Although the implants may settle into a better position it is unlikely that the nipple will move up significantly. Your surgeon would be the best person to advise you on this. 
Best WishesTheodore Nyame MD 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician