How do you know if your nipples are healing properly after Breast reduction? (photos)

I had a breast reduction 4 days ago i cant feel either nipple but the shape and size of my right nipple is worrying me it is very swollen and black even though i think its just bruising when do you need to worry if its anything else?! Thank you!

Nipple colour

It is hard to say without comparing it with the other side, but that nipple looks alive from the picture. You need to wait 3 months to see whether you regain the sensation.If you are worried - go and see your plastic surgeon!