New pain 2 weeks after breast implants, no pain when still only when moving, could it be internal stitches? (photos)

The pain is on the side "boob" bit and it runs underneath my nipple, there is no pain where my stiches are. There is no obvious deformity or swelling/bruising, I'm wondering whether ive pulled the internal stitches when sleeping or pulled the underlying breast tissue, or could it be a sign of something else? The rest of my breast is fine. Ive attached a picture with my finger over the pain site.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

New pain 2 weeks after breast implants, no pain when still only when moving, could it be internal stitches?

Congratulations. Your result looks excellent. Pain when you become active in the first few weeks is normal. However see your surgeon for an exam and ask when you may start breast implant displacement exercises. I doubt you have damaged any internal sutures.

Pain in breast

Congratulations on your breast surgery, from the photographs they look fabulous. It is not uncommon, especially in the first few weeks after surgery to have nerve origin pains as the nerve wakes up after being stretched during the surgical procedure. Usually, over the first few months or so these pains will dissipate. There shouldn't be any sutures at the level that you are pointing in the photo. Likewise, there is no muscle in that location either. Mention this pain to your plastic surgeon at your next follow-up visit for confirmation. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Pain in breasts after surgery

Dear Bunneywood

Many thanks for posting your question. At only 2-weeks after surgery, sharp and shooting pains are quite normal, especially near the incision site. The best thing however is to go for a check up with your plastic surgeon so they can double check there isn't any other reason for the pain. 

Good luck