Can a new brown spot on my nose be dangerous? Female - age 26.

I am 26 and have developed a brown age spot on my nose that was never there before. Is there a chance this could be dangerous? It is very small the size of a freckle and does not appear to be raised at the moment f it is it is very very slight. It is brown in colour.

Possible but unlikely

Without seeing it, it is of course hard to say but freckles are much more common than skin cancers in your age group. 

Hormonal changes like pregnancy and change of pill can cause freckles to become more prominent as can sun exposure. My advice would of course be to ask your Gp to see what they think as one can never be sure but chances are there are many more benign causes for your freckle than troublesome ones. 

Hope that helps

Adam Goodwin

Brown Spot or Sun Spot on Aging Face -- Is New Spot On Skin Dangerous?

My suggestion is to make an appointment with a dermatologist.  Without a picture it is hard to make an assessment, but you'll need full evaluation/skin check to make sure it is benign.  Best, Dr. Emer.