Do I have nasal polyp? (photo)

My nose has been like this for many months now and I'm finding it difficult to breathe through the nostril with something inside in the picture.

Do I have a nasal polyp

There is certainly a visible object in your nose. It could be turbinate hypertrophy. Having said that, it is best to have the inside of your nose examined by an Ear, Nose and Throat surgeon.
Kind regards.

Nasal obstruction

There are many issues on the inside of the nose that can cause nasal obstruction such as a deviated nasal septum, turbinate hypertrophy, valve collapse, vestibular stenosis, chronic sinusitis, polyps and allergies. Each one of these issues are treated differently with medications or surgery. A thorough examination of the internal portion of the nose is required to determine what the appropriate treatment would be. For more information, please see the link and the video below

Polyp? No

This appears to be your nasal inferior turbinate, which may become somewhat enlarged for patients with allergy, chronic sinusitis and nasal obstruction. Effective medical and/or surgical options are available for turbinate reduction. I would see an ENT or Facial Plastic Surgeon for a complete consultation and examination and seek recommendations for improvement of your breathing. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon