2 day post op, will my boobs stay pointy?

Hi, I had a breast enlargement I had slightly tuberous breasts before and I had 410cc smooth high profile over the muscle implants. I am only 2 days post op but my breasts stick right out of my chest like 2 traffic cones!! No under boob whatsoever. I know the obvious answer is that it's far 2 early too see results but I am wondering what are the chances they will stay like this? I'm really worried.

You are correct in that it's far too early to make any type of assumption.............so relax. Not knowing to what degree your breasts were tuberous and not knowing what was done to correct this defect, it's impossible to give you any accurate assessment. Implants can take 3-6 months for them to settle. Be patinet and after this time period, better suggestions will come. good luck.

Tuberous breast can look pointy 2 days after breast augmentation

You are correct it is far too early to be concerned about your breast looking pointy.  It will take at least 3 weeks to 12 weeks for you to really see how your breast implants will change the shape of your breasts.  This vertical bands were released, my guess is that your breasts will assume a more natural rounded shape over the next 2-3 months.  I know it's hard to be patient but it is important.  Of course check with your plastic surgeon for his or her opinion.

2 day post op, will my breasts stay pointy?

Hello and thank you for your question. You are absolutely correct in your reasoning that it is much too early to be concerned with the shape of your breasts. The breast placement and appearance you are describing is consistent with only being 2 days post op.  It takes several weeks for the tissues to soften to accommodate the implants and for them to drop and soften. Over the next several weeks, you will start noticing less fullness in the upper pole of the breast and more in the lower pole. My advise to you is to just focus on rest and recovery and try not to worry about shape or appearance at this early stage. You can always contact your Plastic Surgeon directly with any questions. He or she is there to guide you through this process. Best wishes.

Breast Augmentation and Tuberous Breasts

It is very normal for you to have a pointed profile this early after breast augmentation of tuberous breasts.It may actually look even more pointed before the swelling decreases and the lower pole of your breast stretches.Give it time and speak to your plastic surgeon about it as well.It is always nice to have the reassurance from your own surgeon.