Am I losing hair? (Photo)

I understand it's normal to lose around 100 hair per day! But I am quite cornerned of my situation, since I notice noticeable gaps on the top of my head. My hair are around mid back length I wash my hair around 3 times a week. I use flour as dry shampoo in the other days if I'm going out. I attached some photos, Please let me know. I'm only 20 years old, I don't want to lose hair already.

Am I losing hair?

Greetings

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Am I losing hair?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Greetings

Hair thinning

I recommend seeing a hair restoration surgeon for a formal consultation, where your hair and scalp can be evaluated, as well as nonsurgical options available to you. It appears that you have some thinning but it also appears that your hair is wet from the photos. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Hair thinning

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Am I losing my hair?

The pictures suggest thinning of the temple corners. The best approach is to see a specialist physician in this field to determine what is causing it and what can be done about it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Am I losing my hair?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon