How long does it take for the tip to drop after rhinoplasty?

I had open rhinoplasty 9 weeks ago. I asked for a curved side profile. I didn't want the tip to be upturned. My doctor insisted on a slight tip rotation. He said the tip is usually overcorrected so that it drops to a normal level after swelling. Currently, the tip is over-rotated + my side profile looks fake. My nose is swollen - the tip is very hard + I can't move it left/right/up/down. Is there anything I can do to make it drop more than normal? Could pushing the swollen tip downwards help?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-