How long roughly should it take to wake up after general anaesthetic?

After a breast augmentation I woke up being asked to inhale the oxygen as the lady told me she was trying to wake me up for 45 minutes. My concern is my Tummy Tuck in a few days and how much longer I will ale to wake up from a longer surgery. I assume I should advise them it takes a while to wake me up. Is it a problem at all or just really common?

GA

That depends on what anesthetics you received.  You may have required a lot of medicine during your procedure.  You could speak to the anesthesiologist before your next procedure and express your history and concerns.  Also, your surgeon could use more local which may minimize the systemic drugs you need.

Napa Plastic Surgeon