I live in the UK. What's the difference between juvederm ultra 3 and juvederm ultra smile?

In terms of thickness and final result of volume, what would be the difference between the two? Which would produce a larger lip volume and plumper lips? Thank you in advance.

Greetings thank you for your question the spiderweb Treatment would work for your face please send some photos.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

To my knowledge Juvederm ultra 3 and smile are products that are not used in North America.

To my knowledge Juvederm ultra 3 and smile are products that are not used in North America. Please seek the assistance of an expert injector for that information.

Typically the area to which the product is injected and consistency of the product are the differences.

Best.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Ultra 3

Ultra Smile is not as dense as Ultra 3. Ultrasmile is designed for the lips and in particular the vermillion border. Ultra 3 is generally used elsewhere on the face. I would caution against direct injection into the lip mucosa itself as it is less predictable. Injection into the vermillion border in the first instance often gives a result patients are happy with.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra 3 and Juvedrm Ultra Smile

Hopefully someone from overseas can answer this question for you on here because those of us in the U.S. won't be able to, as neither of these products are approved for use in the U.S.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."