Can something be done about my lips. What is wrong with my lips and how can it be fixed? Also will it look natural? (photos)

My lips don't go to a point when smiling and when I have a blank face. My top lip goes out way further than where my bottom lip finishes. The lips droop downwards and the right side of my lips are higher. When I smile there are huge gaps between my teeth and lips. I hate my smile which makes me really insecure even after having braces. Is there a procedure that can fix it? Also it would really help if you could tell me anything I could do now to improve my lips. Can anything be done?

Conservative Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about the appearance of your lips.  Based on your photographs, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation with a filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully address your concerns and to discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Uneven lips

From your pictures you have provided, I can see that the left upper lip lifts upwards and outwards more so than the right side when you smile. Your lips at rest look fine, although they could be filled with HA dermal fillers to give them a fuller appearance. The left upper asymmetry when smiling could be corrected by using a small amount of Botulinum Toxin to tone the muscle down. Although this may make your smile even, it might leave you feeling strange when smiling. You will need a through assessment by a specialist facial plastic surgeon prior to embarking on any treatments. Hope this is helpful.

Can something be done about my lips? What is wrong?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your lips have caused you such concern.  I think you can improve most of your lip concerns with carefully placed dermal filler.  Fillers can be placed into your lower lip to improve the corners of your mouth and help turn them upwards.  Additionally filler can help smooth your upper lip and with asymmetric placement can help add volume to your left upper lip to reduce tooth show.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for consultation.