Considering liposuction or vaser lipo?

I want to get liposuction on my waist and back area to enhance my curves, I am currently dieting anf exercising but really struggle with this area, I am having a hard time considering where to have my surgery if I should have my surgry abroad or in the UK; Surgeons abroad seem to be better skilled in liposuction of the waist than surgeons in the UK, Im struggling to find a UK surgeon that will contour my waist the way I want from pictures, I want to get my moneys worth any suggestions?

Liposuction in the UK

I can't recommend any specific surgeon for you, but I am sure there are plenty of skilled clinicians from which to choose.   If you have areas of the body that you cannot improve and there is good quality skin, liposuction may be a good option for you.  Seek a few consultations and you should be able to locate a competent surgeon in your area. 

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

I'm not sure I understand what the question is. First, Vaser is liposuction. You are trying to contour your waist using liposuction and asking if you should have it in UK or "abroad"? you should actually post pictures so we can see what your existing condition is but since you did not, your only choice is to consult one or more local board certified and experienced plastic surgeons to evaluate you and your goals in person. There are plenty of excellent plastic surgeons in the UK.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon