Is liposuction an option for me? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
Thank you for the pictures and question, looks like you would benefit more from a full tummy tuck with liposuction of your sides and back for a great result,consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!
Loose skin and stretch marks 3 months after my baby
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- First of all give yourself another 3 months for your body to recover - it takes time.
- You probably will get your best result from a tummy tuck with liposuction.
- But you should have this done only after this is your last child.
- If you are considering more children, then liposuction will reduce the fat around your waist although it will not tighten the skin or the loose muscles so your tummy won't be flat.
- See a plastic surgeon in 3 months to discuss which will be better for you.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.