Is liposuction an option for me? (Photo)

Hi I had a baby 3 months ago so I have some streachmarks if have my hips upper and lower abdomen done would the end result require a tuck because my skin is not as elastic as it once was I have lost 28lb since having my baby but have been left with what I describe as a what looks like a rubber ring around my lower half I'm 5ft 9" and 196 I am a uk size 14/16 and very comfortable with my size but my shape let's me down would liposuction be a good option or would another procedure be more suited

Tummy tuck/liposuction

Thank you for the pictures and question, looks like you would benefit more from a full tummy tuck with liposuction of your sides and back for a great result,consult carefully with a board certified PS,best of luck!

Loose skin and stretch marks 3 months after my baby

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• First of all give yourself another 3 months for your body to recover - it takes time.
  • You probably will get your best result from a tummy tuck with liposuction.
  • But you should have this done only after this is your last child.
  • If you are considering more children, then liposuction will reduce the fat around your waist although it will not tighten the skin or the loose muscles so your tummy won't be flat.
  • See a plastic surgeon in 3 months to discuss which will be better for you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS