Is it safe to do liposculpture to my back, sides and tummy?

I am 10 months post tummy tuck but my tummy still fat I have tried exercising but no improvement is it safe to do liposculpture to my back sides and tummy as I still did not get that hour glass figure I wanted

Liposculpture Helpful After Tummy Tuck

After 10 months, you should have healed sufficiently to continue sculpting your body to your ideal shape. Liposculpture can reshape your stomach to be flatter and even more etched, if you wish. It can also create more of the pinched-waist look you desire. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to be evaluated for liposculpture.

San Diego Dermatologist

Liposculpture after tummy tuck

Yes absolutely safe!  Ten months after a tummy tuck doing additional liposuction is probably more common than plastic surgeons like to admit.  I would try to avoid all non-core plastic surgery providers at this point though.

Even though, dermatologists, facial plastic surgeons and other cosmetic doctors offer liposuction, in my opinion, a board certified plastic surgeon who does both tummy tucks and liposuction is your safest approach.  There are specific issues that can arise in the early phases after tummy tucks that can be easily prevented.  Best Wishes!!

Liposculpture

In general, at 10 months post op it is safe to have Liposculpture on the areas you mentioned as long as you are at your ideal body weight.  Discuss this with your operating surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD