Lipo correction needed? (Photo)

I am 6 months since my botched surgery in Colombia and now on the hunt to find someone who can correct my lumps and bumps from the liposuction . I have loose skin under my chest when I sit down that folds and creases and a lot of hard scar tissue under the skin which is lumpy . Can anyone help . I have came a long way in 6 months however I still need help to fix this

Doctor Answers 2

Lumpy and Bumpy--VASER HI DEF to the rescue!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend getting a consultation with a body contouring expert. A VASER HI DEF revision in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting can give you great results. VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

Hidef liposuction revision expert

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You would benefit from our Hidef liposuction revision technique which includes lasers, RF, Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, fibrous release, fat grafting, liposculpture, and Yag laser. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.