Lipo correction needed? (Photo)

I am 6 months since my botched surgery in Colombia and now on the hunt to find someone who can correct my lumps and bumps from the liposuction . I have loose skin under my chest when I sit down that folds and creases and a lot of hard scar tissue under the skin which is lumpy . Can anyone help . I have came a long way in 6 months however I still need help to fix this

Lumpy and Bumpy--VASER HI DEF to the rescue!

I recommend getting a consultation with a body contouring expert. A VASER HI DEF revision in combination with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting can give you great results. VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Hidef liposuction revision expert

You would benefit from our Hidef liposuction revision technique which includes lasers, RF, Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, fibrous release, fat grafting, liposculpture, and Yag laser. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS