Lipo 360 and fat transfer; Is the procedure gonna effect me from conceiving in the future or not? (Photos)

Hello Doctors, I have 5 miscarriage between 16- 21 weeks due to suffering from pcos and after few years of battling with my weight and my figures especially my butt has gone flat. I have decided to do lipo 360 and fat transfer to buttock. My questions or worries Are the scars gonna be visible or noticeable ? What are the risks and side effects of the procedures? Is the procedure gonna effect me from conceiving in the future or not? What guarantee

Liposuction and fat transfer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and fat transfer

• I am sorry you have had such a hard time with pregnancy, PCOS and body changes.
  • Your scars should be small. The surgery should not affect your ability to conceive in the future.
  • Surgery result are never guaranteed - people heal differently.
  • Have your surgeon discuss the risks with you - they range from total absorption of the injected fat to rare cases of sudden death from injection of fat into the veins or arteries of the buttocks.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS