Lipo 360 and fat transfer; Is the procedure gonna effect me from conceiving in the future or not? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
Liposuction and fat transfer
Thank you for asking about your liposuction and fat transfer
- I am sorry you have had such a hard time with pregnancy, PCOS and body changes.
- Your scars should be small. The surgery should not affect your ability to conceive in the future.
- Surgery result are never guaranteed - people heal differently.
- Have your surgeon discuss the risks with you - they range from total absorption of the injected fat to rare cases of sudden death from injection of fat into the veins or arteries of the buttocks.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.