Lipo 360 and fat transfer; Is the procedure gonna effect me from conceiving in the future or not? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Liposuction and fat transfer
Thank you for asking about your liposuction and fat transfer
- I am sorry you have had such a hard time with pregnancy, PCOS and body changes.
- Your scars should be small. The surgery should not affect your ability to conceive in the future.
- Surgery result are never guaranteed - people heal differently.
- Have your surgeon discuss the risks with you - they range from total absorption of the injected fat to rare cases of sudden death from injection of fat into the veins or arteries of the buttocks.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.