Will a lip lift improve my facial balance more than a Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I always wanted to get a rhinoplasty since I was a teenager. I do like my nose, I think its cute however I have come to realise that my philtrum is quite long, its the first thing I notice in photos and feel that it makes my face look far less attractive! If I have a rhinoplasty I'm afraid this won't enhance my face much also I'd have to wait a long time before having a lip lift, what is the standard waiting time? Which is better to do first?

Rhinoplasty and Lip lift...

I would wait 3-6 months between the two procedures, starting with the rhinoplasty.

You can also do both procedures at the same time. If the rhinoplasty is considered at the same time, the intranasal approach is best since no external incisions are made that can interfere or compete with the lip lift incision.

Have a great day!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon