I have had lip fillers. Currently have Teosyal Kiss. Which filler is best for male clients? (Photo)

Lip fillers . Best for male client . Have teosyal kiss in . Should I try voluma or ultra 4

Best filler for lips

The best filler for lips is Vobella which was specifically designed to deliver fuller, natural looking lips. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

I have had lip fillers. Which filler is best for male clients

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I recommend to my male patients to use a hyaluronic acid based filler, typically Juvederm Ultra Plus, for volume enhancement.  Hope this helps.

No more filler

Hello Sir

Looking at the picture you've submitted, my honest opinion is not to have any more filler for now. They're looking plenty pouty already.

Regards