Lift and implants; Is this look is possible for me? Can it be accomplished in 1 surgery? (Photos)

Hi, wanting a lift with large implants. The "fake" look as my wish pics show. Is this look is possible for me? Can it be accomplished in 1 surgery? Also what type of implants, where would they be placed (ultra high or high profile etc)? and what size ccs would achieve the look I want? Also would you suggest a donught lift? I know these models don't have lift scars like I would have. If you can suggest a surgeon in the UK or north west Europe who would be good for me please advice. Thanks Lornax

600 cc ultra high profile breast implants

Thanks for submitting your photos and wish pictures. In my opinion you will need arround 600 cc ultra high profile implants. The implants will be placed subglandular or subfacial. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience with breast implants and who will inform you in details. Good luck 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implants

Your wish pictures can be possible but you will need more than one surgery and you probabaly will need a lift, you should think well if these pictures are the look you want to get as this will mean large breast that might cause problems for health (neck and back pain) besides you are making a big change and you need to wait for your body to heal if you are not happy with your results after surgery. Good Luck!

Australia Fragoso-Baez, MD

Lift and implants; Is this look is possible for me?

Thank you for the question and pictures. No,  in my opinion your goal photographs cannot be achieved safely in one  operation. There is much to consider when contemplating achieving the large "fake" look;  make sure that you consider both the physical and psychosocial ramifications carefully.  Remember also that larger breast implants can be problematic and that the changes achieved will be to a large degree irreversible (without significant more surgical intervention).   Having said that, many of our happiest patients have "larger" breast augmentation outcomes.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.