Will I need a lift before surgery? (Photo)

I would like to know as my breasts are small whether or not you would say id news a lift as I feel what's there is very low or will the implant give a lift in that area? Also..... I'm 163cm, 66kgs and 76cm around the chest (under boobs). Breast fed 3 times - will I get away with round shape and achieve a D cup? Or will I have to have teardrop to give me an upper fullness too? Thanks in advance :)

No lift necessary

Thank you for your question. The short answer for your photos is that you do not need a lift. Routinely with a patient such as you, I would recommend gel filled implants smooth walled round moderate plus to high profile implants placed under the muscle. If you desire to be on the larger side versus the smaller side, that can be easily achieved as well. Good luck!

Jackson Plastic Surgeon