Why is my left side bulging out 7 weeks after Tummy tuck? (photos)

I had a full tummy tuck 7 weeks ago and after week 2 I had a heamatoma and my surgeon extracted the blood on two separate occasions. The left side of my has always been a bit more swollen or a bit larger than the right had side but started to go down and look similar. My question is why is it so swollen and is it always going to look bigger compared to the other side or will it all go down soon and look normal. I have stopped wearing my compression garment 24/7 and only wear it a few hours a day

Swelling after surgery

You have a lot of edema (swelling) of the skin above the scar, which is very normal and expected at this point after the surgery.  It always resolves and improves, but takes about 4 months to finish.  The left side does look larger and is likely because of the hematoma; give it time (months) as it may improve.  If not, you might need a revision to even things up.