Why is my left breast swollen 3 weeks post op?

I'm 3 weeks post op I had 500cc round overs put in this is my first BA. Everything has been find since day of surgery. Then weekend leading up to 3 weeks mark both my incisions started to open slightly. I had a small amount of weeping so see another surgeon as mine is out of the UK atm. Been told all looked fine no infection and dressings put on. Then next day clear liquid starts pouring out my left breast had it drained and it's swollen again and feels like it needs doing again why is this?

Implant problem

Hello, for a problem such as this, ongoing assessment and treatment by your surgeon is necessary.  It is not possible to determine whether there could be infection or another problem based solely on your description.

Without examining you it is difficult to be certain but it sounds like you have developed a   seroma. You should probably be checked out again, ideally by your own surgeon. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Fluid draining from left breast?

It is difficult to explain what is going on in your left breast but it sounds like you may have a seroma that is  draining itself through your incision. You should definitely see your plastic surgeon as this could ultimately to an infected implant. If the implant gets exposed, it will need to be removed.  It is possible that you may need a trip to the operating room for drainage of this fluid collection with placement of a drain and possibly a new implant. Best regards. 

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time,
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon