Labiaplasty and having another child

Hi My question is.... after a labiaplasty how soon after can I have a baby is there any risks with becoming pregnant soon after I'm healed and back to sexual activity? Thanks in advance

Labiaplasty

Hi, thanks for your question and does not affect fertility or get pregnant but two months starting this fully recovered and can start their sexual activity.

Dominican Republic OB/GYN

Labiaplasty & subsequent childbirth

THIS is an area of special interest of mine. In addition to being a surgeon, I am a researcher , and I have long wished to set up a study examining how labial repairs fare with subsequent vaginal childbirths, and whether there is a difference in post-repair obstetrical "tear rates" between linear/trim and V or V-Y wedge repairs.  For various reasons, this is an impossible study, and it has not been performed. However, I have polled several high-volume experienced surgeons who do V-wedges, who do linears. Between us we have done > 3,000 labiaplasties, and none of has had any calls from patients to the tune of "...Y' know, you performed a labiaplasty on me X years ago, and it tore to hell when I gave birth..." Additionally, there is no evidence that one method (linear vs wedge) fares better than the other... The other question is, how long after a LP should ytou wait tio "test" the incision with vaginal childbirth? It takes ~ 6 months for the surgical area to re-vascularize, but I would give it a minimum of 1 year from surgery before encountering the extreme stretched of childbirth.

Labiaplasty Following Pregnancy

Much like breasts and breast surgery, how a woman’s #labia or #vagina will respond to one or multiple births is impossible to predict. At best, there will be little changes in the labial area. The vaginal canal is likely to be stretched and have more redundant mucosa. It is possible to have tears in the perineal region or actual incisions by the obstetrician with scar tissue.The best thing to do is to seek out a local board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation as to the best procedure to help with your desired results and to ensure when enough time will have passed for the procedure to take place. Best of luck!

Labiaplasty and Pregnancy

You should be fine once you are healed and cleared for sex (6 weeks) and then add on the at least 9 months. Good luck!
Dr. Jennifer S. Hayes, DO, FACOOG
Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon

You can have sex when your labiaplasty is healed. If you get pregnant, so be it.

You can get pregnant as soon as you're healed. No concern at all. You'll be 9 months and six weeks healed and probably more when the baby comes out.

Labiaplasty and having another child

Thank you for sharing your question.  Once fully healed from a labiaplasty procedure there is no restriction on the timing of another pregnancy.  Hope this helps.