Juvederm swelling a month after, due to fever?
Doctor Answers 3
Juvederm - swelling a month later after a high fever
- Juvederm tends to be avoided around the eyes -
- It is hydrophilic - that is, it holds on to water.
- I suspect that why with a fever and increased blood flow, it is now more swollen.
- however if it does not promptly subside, you should return to your doctor -
- There are other causes of late swelling besides this.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Juvederm and late Swelling
It would be very unusual to have late swelling and I would recommend that you return to your treating physician for examination. Best, Dr. Green
Swelling one month following injection of Juvederm