Juvederm swelling a month after, due to fever?
Doctor Answers 3
Juvederm - swelling a month later after a high fever
- Juvederm tends to be avoided around the eyes -
- It is hydrophilic - that is, it holds on to water.
- I suspect that why with a fever and increased blood flow, it is now more swollen.
- however if it does not promptly subside, you should return to your doctor -
- There are other causes of late swelling besides this.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Juvederm and late Swelling
It would be very unusual to have late swelling and I would recommend that you return to your treating physician for examination. Best, Dr. Green
Swelling one month following injection of Juvederm
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.