Non-invasive laser lipo after tumescent (micro) lipo?
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction would definitely remove excess fat, whereas nonsurgical fat treatments do not always work.
Liposuction of flanks - best approach
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am so sorry you and/or your surgeon didn't do your flanks when doing your abdomen -
- They do form a unit.
- If office 'laser lipo' worked for you in the past, it is reasonable to try it now.
- But office machines give, at most, 20% improvement.
- If you need more than that, you will need additional liposuction or Kybella injections - which may be easier to have but will not save you money.
- Do not have any additional treatment without your surgeon's knowledge and approval.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.