Non-invasive laser lipo after tumescent (micro) lipo?

2 days ago I had micro lipo on my upper and lower abs. I didn't get my flanks done and although they aren't that big anyway, I now have a flat tummy but my waist is not defined!! My flanks are hiding my true waist shape. In the past I've had non-invasive laser lipo (where they put the paddles on you and it melts the fat underneath) and it worked. After my swelling has gone down, will it be safe to get laser lipo on my flanks to truly define my waist? Any answers would be appreciated! Thanks.

Liposuction

Liposuction would definitely remove excess fat, whereas nonsurgical fat treatments do not always work.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of flanks - best approach

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• I am so sorry you and/or your surgeon didn't do your flanks when doing your abdomen -
  • They do form a unit.
  • If office 'laser lipo' worked for you in the past, it is reasonable to try it now.
  • But office machines give, at most, 20% improvement.
  • If you need more than that, you will need additional liposuction or Kybella injections - which may be easier to have but will not save you money.
  • Do not have any additional treatment without your surgeon's knowledge and approval.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS