Do I have an internal hematoma? BA 8 days ago, sub glandular, 400cc Silicone. One breast larger, very tight and feels strange.

I had BA 8 days ago. Before surgery my breasts were bloated due to my menstrual cycle. After, PS said there was a lot of glandular tissue in left breast, it was immediately noticeably larger and swollen. Now I have minimal bruising, but my left breast is very bloated and tight, much more than the right. It is also markedly larger, and is very uncomfortable when I lie down & when I move quickly (a strange feeling like water/air moving causing pressure)- is this a sign of blood in the capsule?

Greetings
Thank you for your question, your surgeon is the best for this he/she is the one can inform you if you have hematoma and he is the one that can treat it.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation - one breast much larger and painful.

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.
  • I am sorry but an on-line diagnosis cannot be made of an  immediate post-operative complication.
  • You need to call your surgeon's office and arrange to be seen without delay.
  • Only your surgeon can determine if you have a hematoma and only s/he can treat it - this cannot be managed on line.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS