Want to have butt injections not fat transfer or butt implants. Does any one no where in the UK I can get this done?

Butt injections

We do not have a viable butt injection technique that does not involve fat at this point. After 10 years of performing butt augmentation, I have observed the disaster of patients attempting injections over seas. Chronic buttock cheek wounds, extrusions of particles, and complete deformity of the cheeks is what I have observed. Please reconsider using your own fat or an implant.

Want buttock injections not BBL or implants

For starters, buttock implants and BBL are the only two methods FDA approved and/or acceptable "standard of care" for buttock augmentation in the USA. "Injections" such as dermal fillers, silicone, PMMA, and hydrogels are neither FDA approved or standard of care thus any "doctor" promoting or purporting results from such risks losing his/her license (if s/he actually really has one in the USA to start with). You will  definitely not find a legitimate American Board of Plastic Surgery certified surgeon utilizing hydrogel for buttock augmentation purposes. Please read on for more real (gory) details about injections for buttock augmentation:

"Injections" when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected in to, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.  I guarantee you, reconstruction of these problems gets 10 x as costly as buttock implants or BBL done correctly the first time around. 
The one very serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "embolism" in which some of the filler gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems, including death. 

Hope I at least saved you some money and maybe even your life. 

Ryan Stanton, MD