Indentation on tummy 3 months post tummy tuck. (photos)

I had a TT 3 months ago & although I suffered with quite a large Seroma and im still having lots of swelling I have been really happy with the results, when I saw my PS 3 weeks ago he said it should loosen up but it seems to be getting bigger? It's really hard compared to the rest of my tummy? Do you have any idea what this could be and will it loosen up or will I need it fixing? I am back with my PS next week who I cant fault 1 bit he's amazing, but I'm worried as it seems to be getting bigger?

Post operative indent

Thank you for postingYour PS sounds a top guy and will take you through the process.Could be surrounding swelling, could be a bit of fatnecrosis, har to tell!Early days, with a seroma.Best of luck