3 incisions, 2 under one breast and 1 under the other. I feel very upset about this. What should I do? Is this normal? (photo)

I had breast augmentation surgery over the muscle. 1 week later I had an appointment with my nurse to remove dressing. I had my incisions in the fold. I wasn't told after surgery nor was there anything in the notes that I had two incisions on one side. I find this really disturbing and wish I hadn't had it done

2 incisions, one breast

I agree with you.  Something is funny and needs to be explained.  Also the 2 incisions can be revised into one incision.  Was your surgeon wearing his glasses that day?

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon