Incisions are a mess of sticky residue, dry skin, and scanning. Advice? (photos)

Had my ba 6th October, under the muscle. Recovery is slow. My right breast is still swollen. I have no issues with my left breast. I had micropore tape applied 12th October which I removed as directed 10 days after. However my incisions are a mess of sticky residue, dry skin and scanning. They are under my breast so I can only see them by taking photos.

Incisions are a mess of sticky residue, dry skin, and scanning. Advice?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, try using wipes to remove the stickiness, they look very nice and beautiful, you can feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Breast augmentation scars.

Congratulations on your surgery, you seem to have a very good result...! Unfortunately, the photos of your scars are out of focus and it is not easy to see what is going on. If the wounds have healed well and your issue is just that of sticky residue of the tape adhesive, then this can be cleaned with wipes such as Zoff (you can google them). However, if there are issues with the wound not having healed well, then you need to see your surgeon.