What would improve my profile? (photos)

I think my profile is bulbous and my nose looks too small. I have an overbite, but my chin seems far too small, so I don't think just sorting out the overbite would help, and might make the bottom half of my face look even more receded than at present. I wonder about the forehead and chubby cheeks too . What would balance it and give more elegance and definition and stop me looking like an old woman (am actually in 30s)?

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Facial Enhancements

Thanks for your post. While I disagree with your characterization of looking like an old women, your questions highlight your concerns regarding your facial profile and harmony. You mentioned overbite and can demonstrate improved lower jaw position/ chin position by aligning your teeth. This is important as you may wish to see an dentist or oral surgeon to first evaluate your dental occlusion and mandible position. If you require oral/maxilliofacial surgery for correction, I would do this first. Profile realignment is often achieved in those cases requiring dental correction. Alternatively, a chin implant of the appropriate size and shape can enhance your facial aesthetics a great deal. Minor changes to the nose and cheeks are secondary in my opinion, but could be considered by your Facial Plastic Surgeon in the overall plan. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon