Is there anyway to improve my lips? They seem slanted and my top lip is much smaller than my bottom lip (Photo)

Is there anyway to improve my lips they seem slanted and my top lip is much smaller than my bottom lip

Improving appearance of lips

Thank you for asking about your lip augmentation.

You have very well shaped, but thin lips. The slight slant cannot be changed but fillers can give you fuller lips, without making you look over-done. Start with 1 syringe the first time you are treated, nothing more. In thin lips, a little can go a long way.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lip filler or Permalip

Hi, Thank you. There are a couple of techniques which can enhance your cupids  bow or and shape and volume to your lips. Lip fillers is a temporary solution and a good starting point. It typically lasts about 4 - 6 months and only takes roughly 15 minutes to perform. Lip filler is injected into your lips and the surgeon will massage it to create the ideal shape for your lips. We use a product called Juvederm. You will have a little bit of swelling afterwards but that goes down within a couple of days. As it is only temporary it can became quite costly, so if you would like a permanent solution we offer a treatment called 'Permalip'. They are revolutionary lip impacts in different sizes and designed to look and feel natural yet they would create the result I think you are after. Performed under local anaesthetic a small incision is made in the corner of your mouth and your desired sized implant is then slotted in. The implant will not impair lip movement and if you wish to go larger or go back to your original appearance then the implants can be simply removed. I hope you find the treatment that is right for you and please remember to find a board certified surgeon.. Good luck!