Will my Implants drop a lot? Will they go back to the sagging I had before my operation? (photos)

I am 16 days post op and finally I am in love with how my implants look right now. But I know I am still very early in my recovery process and they still have a lot of settling to do. I wanted to know if they would drop back to the sagging I had before? Also I feel like they have dropped enough to say that's the final position? I had 365cc moderate plus profile round implants. I am also wearing a really good support bra to help keep there place will this help?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Nice result s far

From what I can see you have a very nice result and are settling in rapidly. I'd suggest wearing your bra 24/7 for 3 months except showers. There is a high probability of all staying just about as it is now.