Have my implant rotated and how would they be sorted? (photos)

I think my implant has roasted one is perfect the other seems it's witdth is larger and the breast length ways is smaller I had an appointment with my doctor but had to see another he said it was fine but I really don't think it is and I'm now embrassed

Have my implant rotated and how would they be sorted?

If your implants are smooth and round then rotation should not occur, but having a shape textured implants could possibly rotate and be misplaced. You should have an in-person examination to have a full evaluation.

London Plastic Surgeon

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Assuming shaped breast implants were utilized, then rotation concerns are understandable; it is hard to tell based on the photographs whether this has occurred or not.  Best to follow up with your own plastic surgeon who will be in the best position to advise you.  Best wishes.

Thank you for your question.  If you have shaped textured breast implants and rotation on the right side is a possibility.  However smooth round implants would not create this appearance.   Insist on seeing the surgeon who operated on you for an examination which should reveal if the implant has rotated.