I was wondering which treatment/procedure, if any, would be suitable to improve the appearance of this eyebrow scar? (Photo)

I have had this eyebrow scar for the last 10years from a piercing that got torn out accidentally. I was wondering what treatment/procedure if any would be suitable to improve the appearance? Many thanks for any feedback.

Indented Scars Respond Well To Subcision Lifting With/Without Fillers

The scar in the photo is atrophic (i.e.indented, depressed), and as such, in order to improve its appearance, the base of the scar needs to be elevated so as to make it more flush with the surface of the surrounding normal skin. Subcision Lifting, which breaks up the abnormal, tethering scar collagen below the surface responsible for creating the crater and stimulates the production of new native collagen and elastic fiber production, is a quick, simple, and relatively inexpensive way of achieving this. The addition of a biostimulatory filler, such as Restylane Lyft (which I would choose in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice) or Hyaluronica 2 (which I would opt for in my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers are available) would not only provide immediate lift and improvement, but enhancement of the new collagen and elastic fiber synthesis. Although unlikely to be needed in this case, medical microneedling could then be used to better blend the color and surface texture of the treated area with the surrounding normal skin. For more information on any of the above, check out the archives of RealSelf.com and be certain to seek to treatment by a board certified core aesthetic physician. Best of luck.

Eyebrow Scar Solution with subcision, fillers, lasers

You may see an improvement with a combination of subcision, fillers and lasers, but it may need surgical revision. I suggest seeing a scarring expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.