I would like a smile where you can see my teeth more. What type of surgery would help me achieve this? (photos)

When I smile it looks as though I need to force a smile in order to see my teeth, and when I open my mouth you can't see my teeth and I want to be able to.

Teeth can not be seen, smile makeover, surgery

Hi:From the photos you have sent it is difficult to see exactly what is going on.  However, I can give you some advice in terms of what type of procedures might be needed.  The first thing that has to be determined if this is a surgical case where you need orthognatic surgery by an oral surgeon in order to move the to a more optimum position or by doing a full mouth reconstruction using crowns and veneers it can be handled.  In order to do this you have to consult a cosmetic dentist that specializes in full mouth reconstruction and also a orthodontist that works with an oral surgeon.  Once you have determined which way to go, it will be a matter of planning.Good LuckDr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist