I have scalp scar on due to injuries now I wanna regrowth hair by using hair transplant using my armpit body hair. (photos)

I have taken some pictures of the scar and it's quite pink because I think it hasn't completely healed.

Arm pit hair would probably not match your scalp hair especially on your hair line. You should see a doctor for a consultation.

Arm pit hair would probably not match your scalp hair especially on your hair line.  You should see a doctor for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Transplanting into scars

anisaxxx,
Thanks for the question. How long ago was your injury. It looks like it was recent because of the pink color(hyperemia). The wound is not matured, hence I would recommend that you wait. It takes between 6-12 months for wounds to mature. Hair transplantation would be the best option for hiding this scar once your wound is mature. SMP works well for camouflaging scars in less prominent areas. The area appears a little thin, this too can be improved a lot. Good luck!
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp Scar and Hair Transplants

Your scar is still pink and will fade over time, so should be less noticeable. Armpit hair is never recommended as donor material, as tissue is far to moveable for extraction. Only as small amount of grafting is necessary to cover the scar. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scalp scars

The best treatment for scalp scars in scalp micfoigmentation. See the web reference below which has good photos of this technology

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon