I have a few questions regarding buttock fillers?

I have heard equally many great and many horrid stories regarding buttock fillers (bum fillers). Is there a certain type of filler that should be used when it comes to buttock fillers and is there a certain type of surgeon or specialist that should be seen for this procedure? Also is there a particular collagen that is used due to the fact that you sit on it and it moves quite a bit and is plyable? Looking forward to hear you response Farrah.

Removing silicone from the buttocks in Los Angeles

Permanent fillers can be devastating if used in soft tissue. I would suggest avoiding permanent fillers and removing them if possible. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles