I have a few questions regarding buttock fillers?

I have heard equally many great and many horrid stories regarding buttock fillers (bum fillers). Is there a certain type of filler that should be used when it comes to buttock fillers and is there a certain type of surgeon or specialist that should be seen for this procedure? Also is there a particular collagen that is used due to the fact that you sit on it and it moves quite a bit and is plyable? Looking forward to hear you response Farrah.

Buttock Fillers Tecniques

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

There aren´t injections of any kind that are safe for buttocks augmentation, there are no collagens, there are no silicones, there are no methacrylate; nothing is safe. They all have consequences, that's why plastic surgeons don´t do it, it is usually done by people who aren´t doctors. Any type of this substance is dangerous and generates complications, the specialist who can treat and remove it safely, is a rheumatologist, an immunologist, or a plastic surgeon. The liposuction, or laser, or vasser don´t work and to remove the substance can only be perform open surgeries with large incisions or open surgery with very small incisions, like the videoendoscopy tecnique.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Ríos.

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Removing silicone from the buttocks in Los Angeles

Permanent fillers can be devastating if used in soft tissue. I would suggest avoiding permanent fillers and removing them if possible. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS