I want a nose job & lip fillers, do I need them & where are the best places? (Photos)

So I want to basically look like the second photo, because I'm currently not feeling my nose hump, I just want some enhancement to my lips also... but I wouldn't risk going to some place where they will completely destroy my face or not give me a close result. I would travel to America if need be (currently in the UK). I want to know about places and cost, could someone please help?

Rhino

Hello, I would recommend a consultation with a surgeon, but you may certainly benefit from a Rhinoplasty procedure which can remove the bump on the ridge of the nose. From your side profile your lips already look quite voluminous and so personally I don't think you would benefit greatly from lip fillers, but you could try a temporary filler (dissolves in three-six months) and if you don't like the results you do not have to repeat the treatment. I would advise against travelling abroad for treatment. You can find many Board Certified surgeons who can provide great results within the UK. Your aftercare is paramount - you may not get the care you require if you travel abroad. Prices vary, but at 111Harley St. the procedure starts from £5,400

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Best rhinoplasty surgeon?

your goals are appropriate and need to be conveyed to your surgeon. The best surgeon is one who is highly experienced in rhinoplasty and does many rhinoplasties per year. More importantly choose a rhinoplasty  surgeon whose noses you like and are not over done but rather natural looking. You can go to the website of several surgeons to determine who does noses that you like best. 

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in rhinoplasty to ensure you are in the hands of a highly skilled rhinoplasty specialist. You may also want to look on the Rhinoplasty Society website as this lists the top surgeons in the world who specialize in noses. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from rhinoplasty surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. In regards to cost, it really differs per location and surgeon but I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost in the US is between $7,000-$8,000 and depending on the filler you use it can start around $6,00-$1,000 per syringe. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon