I am interested in getting a chin implant (Photo)

I am interested in getting a chin implant as I have a weak chin and a chin dimple. In terms of the chin implant I wouldn't want to have an implant on top of the original shape of my chin as my chin would stick out. currently when i clench my teeth or smile my chin has a weird uneven shape Therefore is possible to shave the Chin bone and use fat transfer to get rid of the chin dimple before placing the implant? What would be the procedure and are there any major complications or risks?

Candidate for chin implant

Without an exam your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case. It should be noted that patients with severely weak jaws or abnormally functioning jaws may be better treated with other facial surgery (orthognathic surgery), although a chin augmentation may be an option at a later time. These patients should seek the advice of a plastic surgeon to determine which course is right for them. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.

I am interested in getting a chin implant.

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak and there appears to be some degree of "ptosis".  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
A nasal rasp can be used to reduce high points on the bone and the implant will soften the appearance (not remove) of the cleft.  Fat transfer, despite its recent popularity is far less reliable at placing any lasting volume than a chin implant and as such is not something that I use to add volume to the face.  Once the chin is healed, you could add an off the shelf dermal filler to soften the cleft further if desired.

Hope this helps.