I have indentations and volume loss mid face from a recent thermage. Is voluma or sculptra going to be best?

Thermage and volume

Thermage is an excellent treatment to tighten the skin, especially on the face.  The new CPT technology has delivered excellent results.  I have not seen any patients having the side effects you are describing.  Can you please post a before and after photo to compare.  To add volume to the face either Voluma or Sculptra would be effective.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Thermage.