Gynecomastia surgery 1.5-2 years ago - lumps removed but scarring and the misshapen nipples is still very concerning. (photos)

i want to get back the roundness and tightness i had as best as possible with less scar tissue visible, i have a feeling the incisions made could have been a lot better. it is and has been very stressful and i feel the final outcome isnt as i had hoped for. it was very hard to find the money for the private option as the nhs would not help and it still grinds me down to this day. ive put some photos below, is there anything i can do or am i stuck for life? thanks for your help in advance.

Lumpiness and Scar Tissue

Here is what I tell my patients in relation to this question when they have issues similar to yours after their gynecomastia surgery. As they heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. You are welcome to massage those areas, or speak to you own surgeon about other options to help resolve the appearance of scar tissue, as there are many creams and gels that can be used to help soften and smooth scar tissue as well.