I have had FUE in Turkey 6 days ago, how long should my scabs come off? I have swelling around the eyes. When should that go?

It is best to contact your doctor if you are having post operative issues. It does not matter where you had surgery.

It is best to contact your doctor if you are having post operative issues.  It does not matter where you had surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Turkey FUE

The scabs should have been washed off the first day and have no crusting by the day after the surgery. I know that most clinics in Turkey do not focus on post op washing which causes the patients to look like a mess for a good month after the transplant. The swelling will go away in less than a week

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scabs after a hair surgery

After the hair transplant surgeries in 10-13 days all scabs should have fallen.Of course the washing and moisturizing are important issues to receive an efficient healing. Actually the swelling may accure in the first days and should pass within 2-3 days . Nothing to worry but you may consult with you surgeon 

Wish you a good result

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon