I have one eye larger than other how can this be fixed? (Photos)

I have one eye larger than the other. My right eye is larger ( photo taken with front facing camera) there is white of my eyeball showing underneath on my right eye but not on my left. And more white on the bottom outer edge of my right. If i really relax my face muscles i can feel that my right eye is more open.it makes me feel unconfident and take a long time to put make up on etc. What can be done to fix this?

One eye bigger

First of all, your concerns are very subtle and rather difficult to appreciate, so no one else is noticing this. I understand that it concerns you, but without a personal evaluation, I can't make recommendations as to treatments. I'd recommend you see an eyelid specialist for a thorough examination so a customized treatment plan can be created.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon