I had Endymed on my face and need a top up but how many?

I had Endymed on my face 14 months ago with great results l want a top up, how many should l have one, three ? The information on the website is a bit vague ?

Endymed

Dear Rich

One of the best machines I ever used, we have developed a protocol of doing just one top up treatment every 9 months and that works very well.

Endymed treatment offer long term results

Hi, it's great to hear you had great results with Endymed's facial skin tightening treatment.  It is usually advisable to have a second  course of  treatment after 12-18 months. Another great option is using the Newa skin rejuvenation home device that is based on the same RF technology. 

Yoram Harth, MD
Israel Dermatologist